Though there are many available places in the Park for sunbathing, the following are some of the more popular choices:
- Turtle Pond
- East Meadow – this spot is a bit less populated than others.
- Great Lawn – the Great Lawn can get very crowded during the summer months.
- Strawberry Fields
- East Green – like the East Meadow, East Green is also slightly less populated.
- Sheep Meadow – though it gets rather crowded, Sheep Meadow does offer free WiFi.
- North Meadow
- Cedar Hill – this is a nice, shaded area that might be a good choice if you would like to avoid the more direct, harsher rays.
— Jesse M. Wheeler