Welcome to CentralPark.com! As a resource and guide for one of New York City’s most visited landmarks, Central Park.com provides locals and tourists with the 411 on this world-famous attraction.
A visual masterpiece created by landscape designer Frederick Law Olmsted and architect Calvert Vaux, Central Park has gone through major developments and restoration over time to carry on its initial purpose as an open-air oasis for a metropolitan city. No matter the season or reason for your visit, this national historic landmark is a setting for enjoying many pursuits: bicycle riding, tours, strolling, rollerblading, ice-skating, picnicking, yoga, and much more!
Our website is the source for up-to-date reporting on the latest news and happenings in the park and sharing historic tales about its fascinating legacy. From key attractions to year-round activities, we provide information on every aspect of exploring Central Park.
Here are some ideas of things to check out while browsing through our website:
- Take a virtual tour of the park or book a tour for your visit
- Get advice on many activities and attractions to see and do
- Find out about upcoming concerts and events
- Learn about carriage rides, wedding ceremonies, and sightseeing tours
- See the cherry blossom trees and other beautiful flowers and plants that grow in Central Park
- Browse photos of the park
- See where to find restrooms, parking and more in our FAQ section
Enjoy exploring CentralPark.com and let us help you plan your next visit. Please free feel to contact us to ask any questions or offer comments.