Welcome to CentralPark.com! The complete resource and guide for one of New York City’s most visited landmarks - Central Park.
Whether you're from around the corner or around the world, we provide you with the 411 on this world-famous attraction!
Here are some ideas of things to check out while browsing through our website:
- See a map of the park or book a tour for your visit
- Go bicycle riding or take a guided tour
- Find out about upcoming concerts and events
- Learn about carriage rides and other types of sightseeing tours, strolling, rollerblading, ice-skating, picnicking, yoga classes
- Get married and have your wedding ceremony in Central Park
- See the cherry blossom trees and other beautiful flowers and plants that grow in Central Park throughout the year
- Browse photos of the Central Park
- Find restrooms, parking and more in our FAQ section
Central Park is a visual masterpiece created by landscape designer Frederick Law Olmsted and architect Calvert Vaux. It has gone through major developments and restoration over time to carry on its initial purpose as an open-air oasis for a metropolitan city. No matter the season or reason for your visit, this national historic landmark is a setting for enjoying many pursuits.
Enjoy exploring CentralPark.com and let us help you plan your next visit. Please free feel to contact us to ask any questions or offer comments.