Central Park runs north to south from 110th street to 59th street and west to east from Central Park West to 5th Avenue.
There are numerous subway stops in the Central Park area:
Though it is typically easiest to get to Central Park by subway, there are also several bus routes available:
From Penn Station:
- Take the M5L Bus from W 34th St station heading to Washington Heights.
- Get off at Central Park South (4th stop).
From Grand Central Station:
- Take the Q32 Bus from Madison Ave and E 42 St station heading to Jackson Heights, Queens.
- Get off at E 59th street and Madison Ave (7th stop).
- Go west on E 59th street until you come to 5th Ave and Central Park South.
— Jesse M. Wheeler