CentralPark.com has searched out the best team to help you plan your wedding in Central Park. I Do New York, a partner of CentralPark.com, is in the business of making memories and our specialty is facilitating your wedding ceremony in Central Park. We offer several different Wedding Ceremony Packages that can fit your needs – and your budget.
We take care of the details for you:
- Obtaining all permits and required security for Central Park
- Drafting and maintaining a ceremony timeline
- Develop a Contingency Plan in case of bad weather
- Select a pastor, minister or wedding officiant for ceremony
- Provide all arrangements for flowers, photographer, videographer and musician
- Recommend lodging accommodations and car services
Get more information about our ceremony packages:
Ideal for all of your wedding necessities.
All of the essentials & those little extras.
Perfect for those who want it all.
Some popular ceremony locations:
A Central Park wedding is a truly unique and memorable experience, capturing the natural beauty of the park and adding a twist of New York City style and flair. Some of the most popular places for wedding ceremonies in the park include The Pond, Cherry Hill, Shakespeare Garden, Ladies Pavilion, Cop Cot and the Pool
Have questions? Contact us