We've put together a sample wedding proposal package with some of our most popular services to get you started with the basics.
You can also create your own custom proposal package - please contact us to get started!
SURPRISE PROPOSAL PACKAGE - $1,250.00
Our sample package is fully customizable and includes:
- Assistance selecting proposal location
- Proposal day coordination
- One hour of professional photography and all print-quality images on disc
- One dozen roses in the color of your choosing
If you have an idea for your proposal that you don’t see listed, please contact us to discuss!
PROPOSAL PACKAGE ADD-ONS:
The following services can be added to the above package. You can also remove anything to customize as you see fit.
- Walkthrough of proposal prior to the day
- Additional hour of photography
- Acoustic soloist to play during or after proposal
- Upgrade to custom floral arrangement
- Romantic picnic for two
- Horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park
- Gondola ride around the lake
Please contact us for more details and pricing.
PROPOSAL LOCATION IDEAS:
Here are some romantic Central Park proposal locations to consider:
The Loeb Boathouse is a beautiful setting for a quiet lunch watching swans drift along the still water. The boathouse also offers Venetian gondola rides complete with serenades of classic arias for a romantic experience.
Sunset creates the perfect scene to propose in the middle of Bow Bridge. The Bow Bridge has been a magnificent setting for lovers from around the world and also in famous films such as Manhattan and Keeping the Faith.
Propose after you’ve enjoyed a ride on The Carousel at 64th street. It continues to be one of the most popular attractions in Central Park with an interesting history and a bit of romantic symbolism.
Take a relaxing stroll along the winding paths of Shakespeare Garden and propose within its serene and romantic atmosphere, or maybe pop the question just around the corner on Belvedere Castle Terrace.
We look forward to helping you plan your special day in New York City's beautiful Central Park! Please contact us with any questions.